Monday, October 29, 2012

Sorry took a break.

  Sorry, took a break for a while. I'm going to say that I conscientiously took the break but lets be honest. Because that is what I do here. I totally didn't blog. Sorry. But I did have great photo opportunities and tried so hard to get the pictures but I can't find my battery charger for my camera. I left it on and now battery dead. Yikes. So you will just have to imagine what it was like in our home. BUSY!
With all the activities that the "Zoo" is part of, man it keeps me at the gas station on regular intervals. I should probably just have a spot reserved just for me. Sheesh!
My In-laws just left and the house has been really quite. Bug is wondering around looking for something to do. Grandma read to her for a whole month ( yes, at least someone is.). Played Candyland,( you all know how much I loooove that game). And just generally showered the little one with as much love as a little person can hold. The rest of the kids mourn their leaving but they have things that they have to get doing so there is really no longing like the Bug, who is all alone with her mom. Boring!
Other then that, nothing else really happened. Trunk or Treat was on Saturday and all the kids, ( including the ones over 18) had fun. There were some really good costumes this year. But really there are some really creative people out there and they really showed up for Halloween. Me well I'm lucky that I got all 5 dressed with full makeup, chili, and me cleaned up from my run, and to the church in time for the festivities. They had a blast and I'm still looting candy from their pillow cases. ( Yup we go old school, no fancy bags here, you get more candy when you use a pillow case. Plus, yes we can all say it, I'm cheap.)
 
 
 
What else has happened. Training again for a 15km. Couldn't do the 1/2 marathon this year so the 15km will have to do. Running with a friend so it'll be fun.
 
 
 
 
 Did laundry today and a Yoga class. It was fun. The instructor is leaving come this Wednesday. Sad, I really liked him. He was good. Not a lot of crazy stuff that I can never get my body into and if I do get into the position, stuff that I will never get out of. He calls it more of an athletic yoga. It's good, good stretching, strength and balance, I will be sad when he leaves. Hopefully, the new instructor will be just as good. ( By the way, I wish this was me, but in reality my face would be smooshed into the ground and the rest of my body piled in a heap behind it. But one can always dream.)
 
 
 
So what am I grateful for today. Remember I wrote a while ago that I was going to find something, any thing in the day that I was grateful for. Well, I did, I'm grateful for Sunday teachers that study and pray about their lessons. That teach with the Spirit, it made all the difference yesterday. It was a feast that filled my soul, one that makes my spirit and body want for more. That is what I'm grateful for today. Have a great Monday, I know so far I have.

1 comment:

  1. I too would like to look like and do what that yoga lady is doing. I am grateful for people who make fantastic comments that invite the spirit into the class and make me think and want to do better!!

    ReplyDelete