Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pinterest

So I have had this idea popping up in my head every now and again. I have a friend who took an idea off of "Pinterest" and decided to make it for her kids after school snack. Well she posted what it looked like on Pinterest and what hers looked like. Well lets just say the pictures do no do it justice.
So the thought came, how often do we look at pinterest (everyday), pin our favorite things and then move on. Some of us try them like my friend only to maybe have them turn out. So do the things that we pin really work. Or are we getting the wool pulled over our eyes. 'Cause I'm guessing that if everything worked on pinterest why do we still struggle with yellow armpit stains, bad hair, makeup mishapes and fruit flies. Why do we all not look like supermodels with super clean, and well decorated houses ( with no fruit flies, can you tell I'm having a little problem with them today) and great relationships with everyone we come in contact with.
Well here's the challenge. I'm going to pick something to do every week from "Pinterest" I'm going to see if it really works, or if it should go in the round file. Some experiments might take longer then one week, but some may take only an hour don't know yet. I thought it would be fun for others to jump on the bandwagon and try this adventure with me. I don't know how to do those linky parties and I don't know if anyone well really care. But I thought it would be fun. So if your on board just post a comment on the bottom of what your are going to try and then lets say every Wednesday we will weigh in and see how everyone did. You know the middle of the week everyone needs a good laugh. So what to start with......?


So this is the project. I thought I would start out simple. Well I hope that it is simple we will see.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! That is really pretty! You make me want to start blogging again and join in your Wednesday experiment! Sooooo - the million dollar question.....did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete