Friday, October 19, 2012

Something quick.

Ok nothing really big to write about. Today was just like any other day. Waking up before the sun rise to get kids ready for school. Then reading my scriptures ( I try to do it when the house is quite, you know the time, right before everyone wakes up.) Most times I'm really just sleeping on the scriptures hoping that maybe by laying my head on them I'm getting some kind of spiritual nourishment. Then the rest of the day chores, dishes, laundry, dishes, laundry, sweeping, dishes, laundry. I'm sensing a pattern here. Did yoga that was a nice break until I thought I broke something. I don't think bodies are really supposed to bend that way. Anyway, for such a short post this is turning into a very long drawn out play by play of my day. So I was just going to add something for those that are looking for a little pick me up. No matter what you are facing right now. What trial may be at your doorstep or passed over the threshold into your life. I think that we need to remember this.

"When life is hard, remember-we are not the first to ask, "Is there no other way?"
                                                                                 Jeffery R. Holland



No comments:

Post a Comment