Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gratitude!





So this week is another busy week. Really just today. Today is the day that I found the fountain of youth. Well not right now but 9 years ago I did find that mysterious, and ellusive way to stay young forever. Time and age has unfortunatly not figured this out, as wrinkles are still making their marks. Grey hair is sneaking its way into my life, joints are aching and well as I found out a couple of days ago, my body is not as limber as it used to be. ( Not making a full rotation while doing a back roll will let your body know pretty quick how unlimber you really are.)
 
But this day I stay 26 forever. This day another animal in the crazy zoo made her appearence. This day which is the day that I graced the world with my little light, another was sent on the same day to grace with the world with her enormous flame.
Everyone says what a great gift, this is the best gift to ever have, a child that shares your birthday. Somthing that will always connect us. Now it is the best gift I ever did recieve on my birthday, but at the moment of birth, I was not really thinking that.
 
She is an amazing little kangaroo. She brings such joy and a calm spirit into our house. She is quite, she is soft spoken, she is shy and she is a snuggler. Like all my children she is strong, she knows what is right and what she wants.She follows the promptings of the Holy Ghost. She is a wonderful girl. Today that is what I'm grateful for. My own little Fountain of Youth.
 
Ok here's the secert. Subtract our ages and I'm always 26!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment