Thursday, September 15, 2011

Something Quick

Well I don't think that this is going to be a long post. But who really knows what is going to happen once you start writing. Sometimes there is nothing to say and sometimes it wont stop. I don't know if I make sense but it gives me an outlet. So bear with me.
I'm exhausted! I don't know if anyone else feels this but I'm tired all the time. And no I'm not anemic. Although I don't think that I have ever been tested. Great something else to put on my list to do, go to Doctor to get tested for Iron problems. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else out there is just as tired. Now I do run a "Zoo" full time. I don't get a break. I also run out side ( that gives me a break from all the running around I do inside with the animals). I try to keep my house clean ( failing at that), keep everyone fed, clothed and clean. Do my church callings ( don't know how well that is going) and trying to make myself a better person. I'm sure that all you mom's out there are saying " Amen". So are we all this tired. I feel that I go to bed exhausted and wake up just as tired. Am I not sleeping, am I running around in my sleep. Am I moving in bed and not knowing. I think that Daddy Warbucks would tell me about that. I just don't know what the deal is. Why am I so tired. I don't want to start taking stimulants to stay awake, but I don't want to feel like Oscar the Grouch by the time 3:oo rolls around and all the animals are home from school. What do I do? I just don't know. Am I the only one that feels this way. I would just love to wake up one morning and feel rejuvenated. Feel like I can conquer the world. Instead I feel like I just got hit with a Mack truck and then being forced to run a Marathon. ( Not that I know what that feels like, but I can guess it would not feel great). I wonder if there is anything out there that would help. I'm sure coffee would, maybe that is why people drink it by the gallons, or maybe colas ( same thing). But I don't want to do that. There has to be something else that I can do. If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears. ( Okay the three of you, what should I do?)
OK, on another note and totally not in the same book or planet. I read the best quote. My mom has it on a book mark she keeps in her scriptures. It's by Marianne Williamson it reads
" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a Child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. we were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Well said. I have found myself shying away, wondering why me. Why was I chosen for such a task. I should look at it as " Here am I, send me." I can do it, I know that I have the strength and ability to stand up to any challenge. That I am supposed to shine. That my light will be magnified when I do what is right. When I show that I am a Child of God. With that knowledge, then I am able to help others and they too will shine and how blindingly beautiful will be the daughters of God. We will be a light unto a cold, dark world. We will bring life to those that seek, happiness to the troubled, strength to the weak, light to the darkened. I will not fear who I am. I am a Daughter of God, I love him and He loves me.
I will shine, and I will shine bright and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment