Wednesday, September 21, 2011









So I'm going to try some new things. I have a girlfriend that has been getting her nails done this way. They look great. So it is a gel that does not add bulk to the nail. You know when you get gels or acrylics you can no longer pick things up unless you slide them to the edge, or you cant open a can of pop. So these new babies don't add bulk and they last for 3 weeks. Yes 3 weeks, even if your hands are in water almost all the time. So I think I'm going to try it. I need to do some more research and see if I like them. I'm sure that they are going to be fabulous.







So this week is "Bear's" birthday. Well of course you need to have a party. So of course I was on Pinterest ( I'm so addicted). I found this great idea for a cake and a party idea. So the name of the party " You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream." Isn't that just the cutest thing ever. So I found party decorating ideas, a fun table scape and some fun game ideas. Now it's just seeing if my dear friend (Gator chomp) will help. The woman is a party planning goddess. I've seen her pictures and they are just "WOW" that's all I can say. Holy moly it's amazing. So I'll have to see if she has time or maybe just show her the idea and she can tell me where to start.






And now for the crowning piece. Yup, hair. I'm totally going to try this on Sunday. I'll let you know if it turns out. I just love the clean, and retro look of it. Very Audrey Hepburn. I love it. I love Audrey. I mean the women just exudes glamour and class. I love doing hair, I love doing makeup. It is one of the things that kind of calm me down. That and running, and playing with the zoo. I also love being with my husband. I really do have a great life. I enjoy being with my family ( sometimes they drive me crazy, but hey I'm human). I have a great family. They are fun, funny, loving, sympathetic, and they adore each other. Daddy Warbucks loves me. I can't complain. He truly loves me and does everything for me and the zoo. He works so hard and we love home too. I'm a very blessed woman. And I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for my many blessings.














































No comments:

Post a Comment