Thursday, August 11, 2011

New for me!

So just the other day, Daddy Warbucks offered me a great thing. I got a laptop. I have always wanted something to sit in my kitchen that I have control over. Yes I have control of all the other appliances in the kitchen, stove, dishwasher, mixer and fridge, (lameo) but this. This little toy has so much more fun things to play with then the dishwasher. Sure a dishwasher I can sanitize, and melt plastic. But with this baby, I can create. So already I have downloaded my pictures and photo editing software, ( don't know how to use it but I'm trying). Put security passwords so the animals in our zoo can not get on and have had to troubleshoot things that I have done. I'm so very happy! So yes it is not new and shiny, does not smell like it just came out of a box, and did not come with a great big price tag, but it's new to me. But it does let me create and control. Probably more control. I love having things in the open. I love that my kids can sit in the kitchen with me and play the games on the computer. They can surf the web ( really only the sites that I say they can visit), and it's all in the open. I love not having things to hide. Once things become secret and hidden. The adversary has an easier job, He is able to get into the dark places and speak to our minds. We should have nothing to hide, nothing to shy away from. Our lives should be led that if they made a movie out of it, everyone would be able to see it. Mine would out everyone to sleep, but that is my life.
The story comes back to me that Elder Brown gave a long time ago about the currant bush. "I'm the Gardner here". Well like him I'm the Gatekeeper here. I know what I want in my house and what I want out of my house. I will stand guard, I will be vigilant and yes my kids may lead a G rated life in my home. But it will be full of peace, joy, bumps and bruises. laughter and tears, but it will be a good life. It will be safe.
Again I love my new computer, where is sits in our house and what I'm able to do with it. Hopefully more creations to come.

( I have no idea what happened with the last post. I was playing with a fashion site and something with posting went really bad. Sorry. Why am I apologizing. I'm the only one reading this. Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment