Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day one...and other thoughts

Well it has been day one of the famous, or infamous time experiment. So far so good. A couple things that I have realized. I'm not as busy as I thought I was and I really do drink alot of water. I guess both are good. One, if I have more free time then I thought I can get more done. More opportunities to do other things. More opportunities to serve, read, bake, play, and yes the dreaded clean. I knew that was going to come up. Daddy Warbucks is going to be very happy with that one. Not that I have a dirty house, I do clean and I try to keep up with the zoo. But I must say, sometimes it does get away from me. So I'm sure he will be excited to find that I have more time then I thought and I can spend more time cleaning the house. ( Not very fun, I would rather do something else)
Also I do drink alot of water. I was never worried about that, I just never thought that it was that much. I think I had 10 glasses of H2O. Yes 10. I am just as surprised as you that I have not floated away yet. Lets just say there is alot of throne time. That's just about it. Nothing fantastic or mind shattering happened. I did go to a baby shower with a wonderful lady. I love that she has entered my life. She is so fun and totally genuine. I love being with her. She makes me want to do better. Be a better mom to my kids, a better person to others. She is a great example. Hopefully I don't scare her off with all my crazy going on.
As I was folding laundry. Yup, that was one of my Top 5 to do today. I was listening to Elder David A. Bednar and his wife talking in an interview. It was wonderful. I would love to share what he said about Faith. " Faith is to step into the darkness anticipating that the light will move/appear." I thought that was wonderful. Right now Daddy Warbucks and I are stepping into the darkness. It's scary, it's humbling, it's building our spirits. I have to look at it as was stated. Walk out in the darkness anticipating the light to shine. Very good advice. That is what faith is. Walking with out knowing, but revelation will come after the walk is done.
Off to get the other things on my list done. One is curling my hair with a sock. I will let you know how it turns out. ( Tried it on kangaroo first, I'm a chicken. We will see how it looks)

No comments:

Post a Comment