Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Good Day!


Look what I found on my front step. Yummy! My favorite. Salted Caramel Hot chocolate. That made my day. Everyone loves getting surprises. That just made my morning on this cold wet day. Now to keep the momentum. I get to chat with a good friend today and make good choices. I choose to be happy today. I choose to pass it on. Do you remember the show Evan Almighty. I thought it was pretty cute. God told Evan to build an ARK. Now that is a hard task to build an ARK. Later on we find out that all of us are asked to build an ARK ( acts of random kindness). We do all have the task to build. So I'm going to start doing what I have been asked. Acts of Random Kindness. It can be anything from a text ed saying " have a good day" to little notes in the mail ( who does not like little notes) or like an angel this morning, dropping off a Starbucks at someones front door. OK world, watch out here comes an ARK. Ahhh, now that you all know, forget that it was me who told you. And don't be surprised if you get something. Duh. Now I've really told everyone. Man I hope Jedi mind tricks work over the Internet. HAHAHA!


As you can see the chocolate did not last long. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment